1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. If one half of the avocado is too small to hold an egg, carefully cut away some of the flesh to create a deeper indentation.
2. Pour water into a saucepan or ladle and place over medium heat. Bring the water to a boil. Gently break each egg into a separate bowl to make it easier to add them to the avocado later.
3. Reduce the heat to medium, and carefully, without breaking the yolk, transfer the eggs to the water. To prevent the egg from flying apart, you can use the "whirlpool" method - make a slight whirlwind in the water, and then lower the egg into the center of the whirlwind. Boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes (depending on the desired degree of doneness of the yolk).
4. At this time, brush the inside of the avocado cavity with a little butter or olive oil and salt if you like.
5. When the eggs are ready, carefully remove them from the water with a slotted spoon or slotted spoon to drain excess water. Place eggs in the indentation of each avocado half.
6. Sprinkle the top of the eggs and avocado with pepper, seasonings, or desired herbs. Serve immediately while the eggs are warm.