▫️ egg whites - 4 pcs.
▫️ lemon juice - 1 tsp
▫️ sugar - 150 g
▫️ salt - 1 pinch
▫️ cornstarch - 1 tsp
▫️ cream cheese - 350 g
▫️ cream 33-35% - 200 ml
▫️ powdered sugar - 60 g
1. Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the whites into a thick foam with sugar. When the foam becomes elastic, add cornstarch and beat lightly.
2. Spread the meringue evenly on the silicone mat, in a layer 1–1.2 cm thick.
3. Sprinkle almond flakes on top. Bake the meringue in a preheated oven at 150°C for about 23-25 minutes, until the first cracks appear on the surface.
4. Remove the meringue from the oven, place a new sheet of parchment and a wire rack on top. Turn over and carefully remove the mat. Let the meringue cool.
5. In a bowl, mash cold cream cheese with a spatula, add powdered sugar, beat with a mixer for about 1 minute. Pour in the cold cream (shake well beforehand) and beat with a mixer at high speed for about 5-6 minutes.
6. Place the cream in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
7. Spread the cream with a spatula over the entire surface of the meringue.
On the edge to which you will roll, apply a little less cream so that the roll rolls up neatly. Leave 2-3 tablespoons of cream for decoration (attaching berries) if desired.
Wrap the finished roll in paper and refrigerate for 1.5 hours.